Born July 6, 1957 in Moscow. Graduated from Moscow Architectural Institute.
Became a member of the Union of Soviet Artists in 1984 and a member of the Moscow Union of Artists in 1993. Since 1984, participated in the all-USSR, Russian and Moscow exhibitions, as well as in exhibitions abroad. Lived and worked in Moscow.
His works could be found in collections of art museums in Russia, in the Moscow gallery «CRASULA», in the collection of SWISS Bank, and in private collections in Argentina, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Japan, Portugal, Russia, UK and USA, including the collections of Peugeot-Peyron (France), The Earl of Gowrie (UK), W.Wittrock (Germany), Peter Max (USA), A.Antonov, D.Ermakov, Iosif Kobzon, Stas Namin (Russia), Natan Zakh (Israel).
Passed away on August 17, 2011.